LED-Sponsored Annual Workshop
The Census Bureau convenes an annual workshop with state partners, federal agencies, and public and private organizations with shared interest in the first quarter of every calendar year.
The purpose of the annual workshop is to review progress, showcase use of data and analyses, solicit input and ideas, explore new concepts and uses, and discuss research and development directions for the coming years.
The LED Partnership holds a quarterly webinar series free to the public on topics related to the program.
LEHD personnel also gives demonstrations and presentations at many other forums to explain the LED Partnership, the data it provides, and the many capabilities of its systems.
The next webinar is scheduled for March 21, 2013.
- 3000.5 Joining the Local Employment Dynamics Partnership 32 KB
- 3010.4 Unemployment Insurance Wage File Layout 36 KB
- 3015.1 Unemployment Insurance Wage File Layout for Puerto Rico 51 KB
- 3020.5 ES-202/QCEW File Layout 111 KB
- 3030.4 Workforce Investment Board Definitions 62 KB
Secured Electronic File Transfer by FTP and HTTP
PGP Desktop Software 10.1.1 (For License Holders Only) [ZIP] 61 MB (PGP public key)
PGP Desktop Software 10.3.2 (For License Holders Only) [ZIP] 8.6 MB
- ID-2016.01-1 How to Import the Public Key, Encrypt Data Using PGP, and Transfer Using HTTPS to LEHD 4.8 MB
- 3060.5 Embedding LEHD Web Applications into State Websites 262 KB
- 3070.4 Successor/Predecessor File Layout 33 KB
- 3080.3 Edited Wage Records File Layout 25 KB
- 3110.2 QWI Experimental Production Process 28 KB
- 3120.3 LDB Data Preparation and Transmission 56 KB
- 4000.6 QWI Production Schedule 125 KB 2016 File Submission Schedule 148 KB